Subject: [Leica] Tina's Daughter
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 6 01:52:06 2006

In a message dated 10/6/06 1:27:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

>Thanks, everybody, for your advice.  Laura made it!  She  took the
>Verrazzanno Narrows Bridge and only ran into trouble when the  Flatbush
>exit was closed.  After some frantic cell-phoning to  friends in NY, she
>managed to drive the truck into Brooklyn and park  it within 20 feet of her
>new apartment.  I'm sure others of you  have launched children into the
>world.  Laura is my fourth and  last to leave the next.  She lingered
>longer than most and I will  really miss her.  If you're in Brooklyn, keep
>your eyes open for  a tall, dark-haired young girl carrying either an M6 or
>a Canon D10 -  both hand-me-downs from me.  She has a degree in psychology
>but  would love to be a photographer ;-)

--------------------------
Hi Tina,

Any kid who could navigate over the VZ Bridge, the 7th Avenue Expressway,
then the BQ Expressway first time around is my idea of a very  strong,
bright
daughter of a very smart mom. Yep, Laura deserves that M6.  You can also
throw
in the Canon D10.

Brooklyn I know, being born and educated there -- and survived a rough
neighborhood and the betrayal of the Dodgers. By comparison the Northwest
where  I
live now is paradise.

Best,
Bob