Subject: [Leica] Tina's Daughter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 6 06:45:52 2006

> Hi Tina,
>
> Any kid who could navigate over the VZ Bridge, the 7th Avenue Expressway,
> then the BQ Expressway first time around is my idea of a very  strong,
> bright
> daughter of a very smart mom. Yep, Laura deserves that M6.  You can also
> throw
> in the Canon D10.
>
> Brooklyn I know, being born and educated there -- and survived a rough
> neighborhood and the betrayal of the Dodgers. By comparison the Northwest
> where  I
> live now is paradise.
>
> Best,
> Bob

I am moving to Brooklyn this afternoon.

Mark Rabiner

40?40'16.74"N ? 73?57'34.34"W
277 Eastern Parkway, Apartment 3B
Brooklyn NY 11238

http://rabinergroup.com/

Stay tuned next week for markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)