Subject: [Leica] For Jeffery
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Oct 6 17:17:11 2006

Luis, that sounds like my family motto " decide what you want  then buy the
very best you can find. Long after you have forgotten the price, you will
have the pleasure of using and enjoying a fine article". We really must
drink beer together some time!
Provia in the M3 today, using the lovely f2 28 asph

cheers
hoppy