Subject: [Leica] For Jeffery
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 7 13:23:47 2006

Hi Hoppy,

You are welcome! I hope take together at least one beer! (and "tapas*")

(* Tapas are something very Spanish tradition, small portions of food to
take when you have a drink).

Today I have purchased a new toy, an olympus mju -1, this toy will allow me
at a very low cost to try a P&S on my pocket every day.

My actual opinion about this subject is that a P&S pocket camera, I think
should be for me something fast to take it and shoot. As we has discussed
I'm not able to take every day an M or the IIIF, neither a Rollei 35!. I've
see the Contax T2 and T3, I was quite attracted by the T2 (lower price and
good performer), but I've appreciated today that T3 is really a nice and
compact camera, if you can tell me the most important differences between
T2/T3 it would be helpful.

I hope see your pictures with your fabulous 28 Summicron!

Salud!
Luis