Subject: [Leica] Re: Shutter lag
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Oct 7 05:44:33 2006

Walt Johnson offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Shutter lag

> Methiks this will lead to an in-depth discussion, perhaps with
> examples.....For now, let me say "If you ain't thinking , why bother to
> shoot?" Like little ol Carlie Simon Says.../*Anticipations  Anticipa aa
> aaation<<<<<<,

Hey Walt that amount of thinking just cost you three winning moments!!!!!!
;-) :-) :-)

I suppose after one has shot sport and action life moments for over half a
century the shooting part becomes simple instinct!

And I do believe there are few samples here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicated/ More if required. Basketball and
diver is Canon 20D auto focus auto everything. ;-) Lagtime? Really? ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re: Shutter lag)
Reply from leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] Re: Shutter lag)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: Shutter lag)