Subject: [Leica] Re: Shutter lag
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Oct 7 18:38:51 2006

Well, on the other hand.....All the years I shot
NFL,MLB,NCAA,NBA,NASA...etc about the only thing I ever thought about
was "what the hell am I doing here?" Shot it all and tried not to think
how boring it was.....Ted old buddy, you may have  misunderstood my
taling about thinking. On a conscious level we should put plenty of
though into what we want. When the time arrives to capture, then the
thinking is on a different level. Hate to go that Freudian route ( he
was, I think, a sick old puppy) and talk about "unconscious" but some
kinda mental work like that. It just doesn't require thinking we're
thinking. I do think we do though, think, that is....

Walt.

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: Shutter lag)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: Shutter lag)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re: Shutter lag)