Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 39 Mark Rabinor in person
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 8 15:37:17 2006

Alastair,
It is classic Hollywood lighting with lights pretty much equally from both
sides with a little bit of fill for the center.  You also see it in dance
images as it is easy to light from the side of the stage.  In this case, the
light came from two slit window on either side of Mark while we were on top
of a castle's tower; the fill came from the sort of light colored limestone
of the tower.

As to the LUGs gallery, Steve, please use it.  I'd check with Mark first but
I can't think of a reason why he would object.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com