Subject: [Leica] Party pics and such
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Oct 9 03:52:35 2006

Went to yet another convention, but this one is generally a relaxa-con,
meaning we spent more times at the parties than anything else. Here's a bar
tender listening for request:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=8138
..and carefully measuring out the Absinthe
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=8139
Neopan 400 pushed to 800, f1.4

The Goddess Dawn and Death, they won the DragonCon (120,000+ attendees?)
Dawn Contest this year. It takes him about couple hours just to put the
horns on
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=8151
crappy hotel lighting...

use richard at imagecraft.com)