Subject: [Leica] Party pics and such
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Oct 9 15:49:56 2006

Richard, looks like those folks had a nice time.
The "war correspondent" is an interesting interpretation.
Tell me, did that absinthe make your heart grow fonder?
Regarding the Goddess Dawn and Death series, I'll commit heresy here and say
that there is no law against thoughtful use of
electronic flash where the ambient light doesn't appeal. In this case they
are clearly posed and so no need to be unobtrusive. Of
course, I may be disbarred for admitting on the LUG that I'm not reticent to
use flash is it's called for!

Cheers
Hoppy