Subject: [Leica] Message to the LUG
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Oct 9 11:08:34 2006

LUG:

My daughter finds you as helpful as I do.  She asked me to send you

Hello to everyone!  As my mother has already told you, I have just
recently moved to the wonderful city of Brooklyn, and I am loving
every minute of it!  I appreciate all the information from you that
my mom has sent to me, and would love to hear more.  If you know of
anything else (jobs, shows, etc.) or if you live in the area, please
feel free to contact me at:
carolinagirl247@hotmail.com     or
lemanley227@hotmail.com
Please excuse me if  it takes a couple of days to get back to you, as
I am still working on getting the internet hooked up to my
apartment.  Again, thank you for the plethora of information that I
have already received, and thank you for any information you might be
able to give me in the future.

Sincerely,
Laura Manley

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Message to the LUG)