Subject: [Leica] Party pics and such
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Oct 9 16:16:56 2006

>>Pour your pint and chug-a-lug! Only milksops thin it with water.
>>;-)
>
>Another bartender did that for another party goer (well small cups, not
>pints), and this woman got really mad at that. That party goer got really
>drunk at the end though...

The only time I have drunk absinthe, it's more than 20 years ago, we were 3
persons, and drunk a one liter bottle. We felt very funny, laughed like mad
and believed not to be sooo drunk - until we tried to stand up from the
table. We couldn't walk anymore. Had knees like gum and creeped in our beds.
The next day and the headache were the hell. The overnext day was like next
day after a normal drinking bout. Never again!

BTW absinthe was forbidden since 100 years in our country, because of it's
aborting effect on pregnant women. But the guy who brought the bottle had
pinched it in the wine cellar of his father, a then well known federal
prosecutor...

Didier

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Party pics and such)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Party pics and such)