Subject: [Leica] london
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Wed Oct 11 20:32:22 2006

Leo,
         I am off to London in November then to Bologna and back to
London. I stay at
the Royal National Hotel, Russell Square, Bloomsbury in London.
Located next to
the University of London. On the Piccadilly underground line. Within
walking distance
to Euston and Kings Cross rail stations. Buses go past hotel to
Waterloo station(Eurostar
Station), Greenwich, Trafalgar Square,  and Oxford Street. British
Museum is 3 blocks
away along with the UK's leading Leica store, Classic Camera.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue
Canada