Subject: [Leica] More Rapidwinder questions
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Oct 13 05:49:19 2006

Only the original MP and the M2 had the extra drive shaft so you
could use either the original Leicavit MP or one of Tom's M2
rapidwinders. An M3 will require modification and the last time I
checked, a while ago, it was in the $250US range to fit the modern
winder coupling. The modern mech works much smoother and allows you
to fit a variety of wind assists.

John Collier

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] More Rapidwinder questions)