Subject: [Leica] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Oct 13 13:10:15 2006

I thought that the first 45 minutes of Full Metal Jacket were the best 45
minutes of comedy on cinema (of course, I wasn't the one of the guys being
yelled at). The guy who played the D.I. did such a convincing job, the
marines down here decided to give him some sort of award. The guy was a no
show.
--
Jeffery