Subject: [Leica] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Oct 13 13:24:14 2006

How he said those lines with a straight face, he HAD to have been a DI. I
would recite a few of my favorites, but there are ladies on this forum.

My other hero from that film is Leonard (AKA Gomer Pyle). He was perfect as
the roach man on Men In Black. I think I've watched the two Men In Black
movies about 5 times each. The singing dog in MIB II still cracks me up.
--
Jeffery