Subject: [Leica] FS: Calendars, fine prints, Universal Extension Tube-R
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Oct 13 19:45:30 2006

2007 is fast approaching, be sure you and your family are prepared with
the exclusive 2007 wildlightphoto.com wall calendar.  US$15 plus
shipping.

Fine prints are still available, see
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html for details.

FS: Universal Extension Tube-R
This is my name for a modified 14198 or 14262 extension tube originally
made for the older 60mm f/2.8 and 100mm f/4 macro lenses.  As
originally built, these extension tubes would fit only these macro
lenses.  More recently, Leica has been selling the 14256 and 14299
(with ROM) Macro-Adapter-R extension tubes, which fit only on R bodies,
not on Leicaflexes.  My modifications to the 14198 and 14262 allow them
to be used on every Leica reflex body and most lenses, with accurate
full-aperture metering on all except the Leicaflex Standard regardless
of the lens' cam configuration.  I make these as parts become
available; I have one now that I can sell.  See it at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale/uet40.jpg  US$125 plus shipping.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com