Subject: [Leica] FS M6 TTL, 35 and 50 summicrons
From: doug at ricecracker.net (doug kim)
Date: Fri Dec 8 07:58:54 2006

sad to part with my most precious of gear but push has come to shove. all
gear has been used well and is clean though shows signs of being out and
about and not on a shelf:

M6 TTL .58--some scrapes on the top and front near logo $1100

35mm summicron 3697***--only the slightest marks on the focusing ring, super
clean, has never been without the filter on--$1200

50mm summicron 3954***--deep scrapes on the edge of the extend lens shade,
otherwise clean and has never had the filter off also once it went on--$600

paypal is by far the preferred method of payment. please contact me off
list.

thanks!
doug

--