Subject: [Leica] Using the M5 in the dark
From: rfendress at fastermac.net (Richard Endress)
Date: Fri Oct 13 21:38:12 2006

Hello,  I am wondering how people can see to adjust the light meter
settings in the M5 while shooting under low light.  I had trouble
taking pictures of a band on stage in a dark hall.  I fiddled to be
able to see the light meter scale. But was never sure that I had the
meter pointed in the right spot for a correct reading.  Did anyone
make an add-on light for the metering system?   Richard

Replies: Reply from pbjbike at yahoo.com (Patrick Jelliffe) ([Leica] Using the M5 in the dark)