Subject: [Leica] Scanning tryals
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 14 15:14:18 2006

Hi all and specially to Hoppy and Nathan, who have reccommended me to
analyse my scanning procedures.

Thanks Hopyy for your useful link that it allow me to try the Demo versions
of Silverfast and Vuescan, I've tried and I really don't see any difference
with using the scanning method from my Epson 3170 and Photoshop. In my
opinion it is even more useful for me the use of the Epson software. I
didn't yet try it with the 6x6 format, but in 35mm IMHO it is not
necessary....

In any case case thank you very much for your advices!!!!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis