Subject: [Leica] EXIF Viewer
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Oct 14 15:14:39 2006

At 06:05 PM 10/14/2006, you wrote:
>and Opanda (for PC)
>
>http://www.opanda.com/en/products/index.html
>
>You can try them out on any JPEG file that has not had its EXIF data
>stripped off- even something downloaded off the internet.
>
>Allen

I have not figured out how to use this.  I've downloaded it for PC
and it says I need a special plug-in for Firefox so I downloaded
that, too.  Now what?  I can't see any more EXIF than before.  Do I
have to do something special to install it?  Does it work through the
web browser?  A special toolbar?  Help!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com