Subject: [Leica] Summer in York - Street Scenes
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Oct 15 11:22:58 2006

Douglas Sharp showed:
Subject: [LRflex] Summer in York - Street Scenes

> Not really my metier, but here are a few attempts at street photography
> - The City of York, mostly within a stones throw of the Minster.

Hi Douglas,
If they're attempts at street photography it doesn't get much better. I'd
keep doing it, certainly when yer in the mood! :-)

But what caught my eye right off was the immaculate use of the camera
vertically and horizontally! Certainly where you were working with
super-wides which I didn't know until I reached the bottom of your post on
tech details.

Excellent, excellent handling!! Well done!

ted

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Summer in York - Street Scenes)