Subject: [Leica] Visitor in the carport
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Oct 16 04:23:20 2006

I thought it was a prelude for the new Repub training film, mid-term
style. "When you can't call on  the ghosts of Jesus, John Wayne or
Ronald Reagan to save your ass simply zip up. Sooner or later the
electorate will forget what you really are and you'll be able to stick
it out again."

Walt

p.s. Sonny, nice shot but might belong on LUG Forum :-)