Subject: [Leica] OT Wifi and Apple computers in Germany
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Oct 16 18:28:29 2006

Hi Nathan,
Yes, I recall you mentioning that I shouldn't be having so much
trouble, but I did, as did several other Mac users (from America) at
the Wetzlarer Hof. It would have been useful to sit down (over a beer
perhaps?) with both computers and compare internet settings. Anyway,
it doesn't matter much now since I don't plan to be back in Europe
for some time and my Powerbook works fine in Asia.:-)
Cheers
Howard