Subject: [Leica] Neopan 1600 (was Leica M8 does a wedding)
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Oct 17 00:18:19 2006

> Anybody else who uses Neopan 1600, feel free to chime in.  (Hello, Daniel
> of the Fading Nordic Light!)  :-)

I have my first roll of Neopan 1600 in the camera for the season, and it
isn't finished yet. I might have been premature and have been using
another body with a slower film in it more. But it will be finished by the
week end.

These are from last season (Xtol 1:2 I would think. That is my normal for
Neopan)

http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2005/50.html
http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2005/50alt2.html

http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2005/32.html

That last one was an experiment. I developed in D76 1:3 according to
Fuji's technical sheet. I don't think I'd do that again.

It is touchy stuff at 1600. I've heard that a lot of people like to shoot
it at 800.

More recent stuff later ...

Daniel