Subject: [Leica] IView users: help
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 17 04:36:18 2006

At 06:09 AM 10/17/2006, you wrote:
>I have used iView for a few years now, and with the advent of digital
>RAW files, I've struck a problem: iView previously only showed a
>scaled down version of the images, and now it will not translate
>either images from the DMR or ORF (olympus RAW) FILES beyond the
>thumbnails: am I missing a plug in with the first "microsoft upgrade"
>to my favourite programme.
>
>Cheers
>
>Alastair

Alastair -  Go to Help > Check for upgrades.  It will automatically
check to see if you have the latest edition and upgrade if you
don't.  Be sure when you import photos that the thumbnail size is set
to the largest possible size to get full-sized previews.

Hope this helps.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com