Subject: [Leica] Visoflex on MP (II or III, bellows or....)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Oct 17 15:56:11 2006

Absolutely true for photojournalists. However, if there was anything
at all that the Visoflex had going for it - it was macro photography.
The idea that the mirror simply and automatically went up when the
image was focused and ready to shoot really worked quite elegantly. I
hate the mirror lock up routines on any and all SLR's that I've used
over the decades.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com