Subject: [Leica] Re: best leica lens for photographing bigfoot
From: paul.winkfield at gmail.com (Paul Winkfield)
Date: Wed Oct 18 09:19:50 2006

Kyle,

The problem you'll have are twofold, one, you need an autofocus Leica
camera, you'll be moving and so will Bigfoot, I cannot see you getting that
close (with a 21mm) and able to both get the shot and come back alive to
prove it!

He's not like a bird or seal or a train that you can sit in a blind and wait
for him to come into photo range.

I suggest not bathing, keep that after shave home (unless you want the
female of the species! review R. Crumb) , setup an IR system of several
Leica cameras with 21/24/35flash and bait the area.  Review the movie
Predator (the first one) have Bigfoot follow you to that area so the systems
will capture him/her.

If you insist on roaming  the woods  with one  Leica,  take the Lumix , that
way you can run, and fire at same time hoping the anti shake will save the
photo.
btw: I used the M3 with 35 in the woods on my Mountain bike to photograph
deer. it survived several over the handlebars crashes, but I don't suggest
you trying the same, I'm a professional! ;-)
Just my opinion, I could be wrong...
<paul>