Subject: [Leica] Question
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Wed Oct 18 11:38:04 2006

About 10 years ago I bought 135 f2 Nikkor used in London on Portobello Road.
I never had the chance to use it as much as I would have liked but found it
to be stunningly colour corrected and sharp. The lens had not been changed
to an "A" unit- In other words it calibrates with my F2S using the pin/slot
method of the old Nikkors. I am wondering. If I bought a used Nikon digital
SLR would I be able to use it? vroger

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Question)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Question)
Reply from tckline at gci.net (T C Kline) ([Leica] Question)