Subject: [Leica] Question
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed Oct 18 11:58:40 2006

You'd have to get the D2x in order to have the function that you want.  The
D2h will work as well, but it's a bit slower in process since that lens will
work as a stop-down lens only.  I'm not sure about the lower end models, but
I think the D70 may also have some capability with that gorgeous piece of
glass.
Phil