Subject: [Leica] Re:Newest Kodak emulsions - Free Film
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Oct 18 15:04:51 2006

In the US we would call that "Vivid Colour" gray market film. Film produced
in India, Malaysia, or China not meant to be sold overseas. As Kodak and
Fuji film/chemistry prices rose over the past decade many smaller local
shops started buying gray market as they could not longer afford to buy in
large bulk from Kodak or Fuji. Not trying to start a USA vs Gray argument at
all.

Chris