Subject: [Leica] Re: Question non AI lenses
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 10:13:30 2006

In a message dated 10/18/06 12:12:13 PM, leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Non AI lenses will not function on a D2x/s or D2h/s, D200. At least that's

what I see in my manual. My AI lenses work fine on my D bodies. There's a

menu function that allows you to set manually the widest aperture setting in

the D2h/D2x. I have it set for 1.8 for my 105mm.

They will not meter with the D100/D70/D50. You can get the lens converted

with a CPU but not sure how much that costs. >>

Can't you much more cheaply get non-AI lenses converted just to AI, and then
use them that way? (Forgot to suggest this in my last post!)

Bart

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] Re: Question non AI lenses)