Subject: [Leica] Newest Kodak emulsions - Free Film
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 10:31:59 2006

In a message dated 10/18/06 3:32:34 PM, SonC@aol.com writes:

<< Speaking of which - has anyone else here experienced digital

dental  x-raying? It was quite an amazing experience - and I'm sure is yet

another  nail in Kodak's film coffin.

--------------------------

We've had digital dental x-rays for several years here in  Natchitoches. >>

Yes, my doc here in California has been using them for a couple of years,
and
it really is amazingly more effective than peering at those little tiny
films
- he has a monitor right next to the chair and can show me in detail exactly
what he is seeing.  And I believe he once told me that the patient X-ray
dose
is smaller, as well.  That's progress!

Bart