Subject: [Leica] Qustion
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Oct 19 15:07:34 2006

Victor Rubin wrote:
> Thank you all for the information on my 135 non AI Nikkor. I now want
> to see
> what a used Nikon D body will set me back- Supposing its not a budget
> buster,

Victor the Nikon D50 is around 500 bucks new and it is a very nice
little camera.  You could probably find a used D1x at a very reasonable
price also.

Of course Nathan uses a Canon 1DII which delivers stunning files and is
FAST.  That is my working camera and I love the files, and shutter
delay?  Hell it shoots faster than I do most times...I just think and it
snaps a shot.  Only problem with it is how heavy it is.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography