Subject: [Leica] Where to get M strap rings?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 17:02:21 2006

I don't think the M strap requires rings, it has those little dealies that
self lock.  Otherwise, any hardware store has stainless rings in the
fastener
department.

Adam Bridge sez

I took off the camera straps from my M's because they were getting  in the
way. And then when I moved my studio from upstairs to downstairs  those
straps vanished so now I need to replace those "D" rings or delta  rings or
whatever you call them so I can put on the nifty new straps I  bought.

So where do I buy  them?

Thanks

Adam

Regards,