Subject: [Leica] October Sunset
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Oct 19 18:18:00 2006

Bart,

I really can't say.  I have never stayed around to find out.  We left
Florida ahead of a hurricane in 1967, and the airline made record time to
Atlanta.  My coastal visits since then have steered clear of the bad
weather.  Since my granddaughter was driven out of New Orleans twice, once
in 2004, and then again by Katrina in 2005, we have no liking for such
things.  She resumed her education in another state.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA