Subject: [Leica] Do It Yourself Books
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Oct 20 07:57:28 2006

Great Idea for any of us!  With the advent of niche web publishing, anyone
can create a book and have it printed on demand.

Here are just two that I've seen on the web:
http://sharedink.com/
http://www.blurb.com/

So Graham, get your porkers in line.  The gift-giving season is coming--and
your nature shots are far superior to anything I've seen at the mall.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA