Subject: [Leica] Re:Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese" + weddings
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 08:05:01 2006

In a message dated 10/20/2006 10:02:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:

FEMA  trailers will be around for awhile, at least until the cardboard
completely  disintegrates. You have some time.

Chris

After the flooding and tornados this week in central Louisiana, yesterday
on
I-49, I saw dozens of new FEMA trailers heading south.

Someday, we'll all have one!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com