Subject: [Leica] guns, photography, and the american psychosis
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Oct 20 08:07:30 2006

B. D. Colen wrote:
> rather than a bump on the head, black eye,
> or even a couple of stab wounds. Killing someone with a gun is far easier -
> and emotionally distant - than choking someone to death, or stabbing them
> death, or beating them to the point of death.
I guess that means Kennesaw GA must be the most deadly and dangerous place
in the nation then?  It is the law to own a gun there, when I worked in
Atlanta we did a story comparing Kennesaw to the rest of the country and
crime is WAY under national average.  One murder back then and it was  a
stabing.  Since then I think there has been one or two shootings at most.

http://www.mcsm.org/kennesaw.html

http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/2nd_Amend/crime_rate_plummets.htm

http://kennesaw.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=Kennesaw&s1=GA&c2=New%20York&s2=NY

http://www.rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm