Subject: [Leica] RIP - A sad note re survival of film and traditionalism
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill h)
Date: Fri Oct 20 08:30:44 2006

The place always had a great smell, too -- fixer, stop bath... and a great
box of cases, connectors and odds and ends you could sometimes get for
nothing. As much to do with the homoginization (is there such a word?) of
Harvard Square as the homoginization of cameras. Many dreams began and ended
there.

bill