Subject: [Leica] Infrared ans autumn
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Oct 20 17:25:26 2006

Hoppy. I was joking with you. My last film IR was two weeks ago using
a M6 with a 28, 50 and 90mm primes and an 89B Cokin filter. Used
Kodak HIE developed in D76 and scanned with a Nikon Coolscan 9000.
Then cleaned up in CS2. I use photoshop for everything including my
film work. My last digital IR was yesterday using a D1H. What Jim
does is a lot of work and the film is expensive. But he's rewarded
with great photos. I also like the fact he uses vintage equipment. I
use a Spotmatic II from time to time. Most of my infrared is digital
and manipulated in my MAC. I have never tried conventional film for
IR but it's intriguing. Now that I'm retired I have plenty of time to
play.

Cheers,
Len