Subject: [Leica] M8 Should Follow D200 for lens selection
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 09:10:59 2006

In a message dated 10/21/2006 10:52:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mark@rabinergroup.com writes:

Now  located on Central Park West
At the North West Tip of Central Park
New  York

I see the Excelsior Hotel on West 81st has gone upscale.  I usta  stay there
everytime I went to NYC.  They had cheap but clean rooms with a
kitchenette,
and a great Korean grocery just around the corner.  Good Cuban  restaurant
and
a Tyrannosaurus rex right across the street.

The Coffee shop had these "toasted blues", giant blueberry muffins split in
half and toasted on the grill, over a big slab of butter.

Great location.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com