Subject: [Leica] Re: Lug gallery sizing
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun Oct 22 11:39:31 2006

On Oct 22, 2006, at 10:51 AM, Brian wrote:

Brian,

Does the LUG upsize as well? I have some very good images taken with
a Leica Digilux Zoom. Unfortunately this antediluvian digital Leica
has only a 1.3 mb sensor and some of the images are cropped.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: Lug gallery sizing)