Subject: [Leica] Re: Switzerland, not Sweden
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun Oct 22 15:52:33 2006

Anders,

I made the statement. I taught at the University of Lund in 1954 and
1955 and at that time reservists kept their weapons at home. I'm glad
to see that things have changed. Conditioned by Ingmar Bergman
movies, the presence of submachine guns in closets always made me
nervous in a land with so much winter angst.

Regards,

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Switzerland, not Sweden)