Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Oct 22 12:04:13 2006

A similar thing happened on the Leica forum where there was a
suggestion that the photo section of the forum should be split into
film and digital. It appears that one or two people didn't want to
look at photographs produced from digital cameras.

Bonkers if you ask me.

Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LUG membership)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LUG membership)