Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 17:59:06 2006

In a message dated 10/22/2006 5:32:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hoppyman@bigpond.net.au writes:

But Leica is doing okay compared to some others. The CVUG and RF lists  used
to have quite a few posts. Lately, you can hear the crickets on  those
forums.
==========

Well, when a list limits on-topic only, and do not support  the social
aspects of this hobby / avocation, people run out of things to talk  about.
Even
gear-heads like you, Chris, and me start talking about other  things in
about
two beers.

I recall being rebuffed on one of those lists for trying to get Louisiana
photographers together for supper.  I left the list right after that.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana