Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: julian at mildren.com (Julian Mildren)
Date: Mon Oct 23 00:45:01 2006

Not me - joined last night - and can only speak highly of the help to my
question that I've had already - yes I'm one of the 50ish bracket - and
interested in Leica from the Darkroom perspective - but you've made me feel
welcome and I'm dipping into the other stuff that's going on - I hope I'll
be able to contribute as time goes on and not just ask the questions!

Julian Mildren
Plymouth UK