Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 door on and M4
From: hd at hd.pp.se (Håkan Dennersten)
Date: Wed Oct 25 01:36:52 2006

I have had a nice looking Black Paint M4 some years. The backdoor
looks really crappy and are without the ASA dial (correct english?).
So one day i found a replacement at e*ay, it was advertised as a
backdoor from an M3, but when emailing the seller she claimed it
should be good for the M4 also. I got it yesterday, and it turned out
to nearly fit, it seems to me that the film pressure plate is of
another construction?  Can you change the pressureplate between each
others?

Anybody out there with experience?

H?kan Dennersten
Stora Nygatan 15