Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 door on and M4
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed Oct 25 03:35:08 2006

I suspect that the pressure plates evolved during their life cycle, but
functionally the door should be okay to use.

What do you mean by "nearly fit"?

If the doors are close to the same age and design, the pressure plates
should be interchangeable.

Send me photos of the two; I may be able to help you.

regards
Vick