Subject: [Leica] A bad picture... nice shot
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Oct 26 21:46:57 2006

You're right on both cases.

Technically... eh.

Impact:  WOW.

This is what it's all about, right here.  This is a classic shot,
beautifully executed.  Hang on to it; if this were a just world,
they'd be using this frame in fifty or a hundred years to teach that
the timing and empathy and content are more important than technique.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] A bad picture... nice shot)