Subject: [Leica] domain name worth
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Oct 27 12:40:34 2006

very silly - mine went from $22'000 to $76 to $22'000 again in three tries.
THAT seems to be a really volatile market - Chicago Mercantile Exchange
traded pork bellies are straight compared to that...

the f domain seems a bit low. I know the swiss dude who sold xbox.com to
microsoft, when they were planning their game console release - he got
more...

didier

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] domain name worth)